I'm a freelance journalist with a passion for music, film, literature and motorcycles - but my main specialism is the outdoors. I'm based in Cambridgeshire in the east of England, and can routinely be found working in Snowdonia, the Scottish Highlands, the European Alps or even that wildest of places... London.
As in-house staff at MCN (reporter, 2010-2011) and Trail magazine (features editor, 2011-2015) I've produced a number of stand-alone magazines and supplements, managed teams of freelance writers and overseen creative output on national titles...
My qualifications include...
- Certified Mountain Leader
- Certified PADI Divemaster
- Trained in track riding by California Superbike School
- BA English Literature (Bristol, 2006)
- MA Journalism (Kingston, 2010)
- Full NCTJ qualification with 100wpm shorthand
When I'm not working I climb mountains, ride bikes, read, spend time with my daughter and obsessively listen to BBC 6 Music.
Want to get in touch? I can't wait to hear from you! Let's make things happen.